- 100’ x 100’ Steel Hangar – Building has Arrived!
- Re-route of the Storm Sewer Completed.
- Footings have been Poured – 100 % Complete.
- Foundation Walls – 100 % Complete.
- Interior Architectural Layout Completed.
- Weather Permitting – Erection of the Building Scheduled for a start date of April 12th.
With the generous support of the Community and Stearman Friends, we have received or obtained pledges to cover the initial cost of the hangar (Outside Shell) of the Facility! However, we still need your help for completion of the project. The final building will have full ADA Accessibility – including Men’s and Women’s Restrooms. The hangar will include space for the “Stearman Office”, retail area, seminar and banquet space, repository for artifacts and related memorabilia, additional offices for Stearman-related organizations, and storage areas.